1996/1997 - 2017/2018 [Fiscal Yr]
Monthly usage statistics by Main Agency SuDoc, with a 10-year and 20-year accumulation. Also include use stats for Alabama Documents, Law, CD/DVD, Map/Posters and Microforms collections.
May 2011 - Mar 2019 [Calendar Yr]
Monthly usage statistics on all active LibGuides for government information and related topics created within the department. Also includes semi-annual listing of Top Ten department guides.
March 2001 - Oct 2018 (incomplete) [Calendar Yr]
Monthly statistics of bibliographic records received through Marcive tape loads and added to SOUTHcat. Information is divided into new records and changed records for 4 different formats: Paper, Microfiche, Electronic and Maps. The number of bib records deleted are also included, as well as the number of items sent to cataloging dept.
Nine statistic sheets of departmental statistics:
1. In-Library Use of Documents-Related Materials
2. Physical Units Added by Months to Gov Docs Collection
3. Physical Units Withdrawn by Months from Gov Docs Collection
4. Total Physical Units in Gov Docs Collection
5. In-Library Use of Current & Bound Periodicals
6. Use of Microforms
7. Physical Units Added by Months to the Micro/Serials Collections
8. Titles Added to the Microforms Collection by Type of Materials, by Format;
8A. Titles Added to the Bound Periodical Collection
9. Reference Statistics
Statistics are for Current Fiscal Year only (2018/2019).
Key statistics from the main departmental statistical report:
A. All Formats In-library Use
B. Gov Docs Collections: Added and Withdrawn
C. Bound Periodical Collection
D. Microform Collection: Added and Withdrawn, by piece and by title
E. Other Collections (LC Class)
Statistics are for latest Fiscal Year only (2017/2018).