Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Psychotherapy.net contains videos that address therapeutic issues from a variety of perspectives. The USA Libraries subscribe to the complete collection. Titles can be found by
Within a video landing page, you can:
- View a description
- Read the transcript of the videos
- Download the transcript
- Create clips from a transcript
- View and share clips
- Download manuals that may be associated with the video, such as an instructor's manual.
Psychotherapy.net content can be discovered by:
- Searching SOUTHcat
- Browsing content at Psychotherapy.net
- Searching Psychotherapy.net using
Psychotherapy, net can be browsed by choosing:
- therapeutic issue
Once you choose an option, a menu will open up allowing you to further narrow your results.
Search by keywords, subjects, and titles.
- Go to the landing page of the video you are interested in.
- Highlight the section you want to clip in the transcript below the video
- Name your clip in the area that opens up
- Click Save to save your clip.
Choose Make Clips
In the dialog box, name then save your clip.
To edit, delete, or share your clip, go to to the box next to the video and choose Clips.