Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Big Picture
Your goal for this class: Excellent research papers!
My goal for this session: By the time you leave today, I want you all to be able to answer these questions:
- What is the assignment?
- What do I need to find at the library to do this assignment well?
- How do I search what the library has?
- How do I find out if the library has a particular item?
- How do I find out about or get something the library doesn't have?
- How can I find primary sources?
- How can I get more help?