Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this Guide
This guide provides resources for Education graduate students; it is specifically geared toward distance education students. Some resources may be located physically in the Marx Library, while others may be available online.
To make Google Scholar connect to USA Libraries’ subscriptions, do the following:
- Go to the library’s homepage at http://library.southalabama.edu
- Choose Internet Search Engines
- Under General Search Engines, choose Google Scholar
- You will be asked to login like you do for the library’s databases
- When you get to Google Scholar, choose Scholar Preferences next to the Search box
- In the Library Links box, type University of South Alabama
- You should get five choices: University of South Alabama (Full Text@IngentaConnect), University of South Alabama - Full-Text @ USA; Alabama Virtual Library - AONE Full Text @ AVL, Open WorldCat (Library Search); and University of South Alabama - USA eText.
- Check the boxes in front of each one except Alabama Virtual Library and University of South Alabama - USA eText
- Click Save Preferences