For CANVAS: In order to participate in the academic integrity workshop, you will need to import the workshop from the Canvas Commons. Note: This can only be done by the course instructor!
Please follow the steps below:
- Log-in to USAonline through Canvas.
- Once in Canvas, select “Commons” from the left menu.
- On the “Commons" page, search for “University of South Alabama Academic Integrity.”
- Click the "Import/Download" button on the right menu. Select the course into which you would like to import the workshop.
- The modules will appear on the Home page of the selected course.
The direct link to Canvas site is here: https://lor.instructure.com/resources/542ae701683b4ecda12dd7ad22a3073f?shared.
IMPORTANT: This workshop DOES NOT work on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Students MUST complete the workshop in a desktop browser. The recommended browser is Google Chrome, which can be downloaded here.
Please contact Stephanie Ard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Franklin Ard (email@example.com) if you encounter difficulty finding and joining the workshop site.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INSTRUCTORS: Because the workshop uses HTML5 and not Flash, it does not capture written responses and drag-and-drop activities. However, results for the pretest and final quiz ARE readily available.
If you would like the information submitted to the activities, you might consider requiring students to screen-capture or copy-and-paste their responses.