Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Scopus does not contain full text but a link to check for full text in the USA Libraries' collection is available.
SciVerse Scopus (made by Elsevier) is the world’s largest abstract and citation database (no full text) of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources.
- Contains 46 million records, 70% with abstracts
- Nearly 19,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Includes over 4.6 million conference papers
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Offers sophisticated tools to track, analyze and visualize research
(description adapted from Scopus website)
In addition to document searching, you can search by author and/or affiliation. You can also view journal and author metrics.
Citation database. Includes the ability to do citation searching.
Scopus for Journal Editors
More About Scopus for Journal Editors