Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a Librarian
Chat live or visit our Ask a Librarian page for more contact information.
Live chat hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 1:30pm - 9:00pm
Please be patient; we may be helping others at the reference desk. If we are offline, call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get answers by:
- Stopping by the Marx Library reference desk on the 2nd floor north.
- Emailing email@example.com
- Emailing the reference department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling the reference desk at 460-7025.
- Using the chat box on this page - but check to make sure we're online.