Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To find books and government documents in USA Libraries' collections, use SOUTHcat: USA Libraries' Catalog.
- Catalog tips and tricks:
- Keyword searches – use quotation marks to hold phrases together ("sports law")
- Truncation – use ? after the root of a word to find all its variants (negligen? finds negligence, negligent ...)
- Browse the Subject(s) field in records to find the right words for searches. (Example: Try doing a keyword search for "sports law," then look at the subject(s) field in several records. You’ll see that one subject term is "Sports --Law and legislation --United States --Cases." Click the subject heading to find more records with this subject.)
- Revise and refine your searches.
- Watch for repeating call numbers and browse stacks in that area.
- Pay attention to the Location and Status fields. You will need this information to locate the item in the library.
The University owns or subscribes to several ebook collections. These are the most useful for sports law:
Project MUSE - Premium Collection
Limit to books to make sure you are searching only the books as we also have journals from Project Muse.
ProQuest Ebook Central
A collection of over 70,000 electronic books covering all academic disciplines. Pages from ebrary titles can be printed by using the InfoTools button and choosing Print. You can choose to print the current page, a range of pages (with the maximum number of pages being 60) or an entire chapter.
Search by keyword and then choose Book from the Refine Your Search options on the left.
EBSCO Academic Collection
The University Library subscribes to the EBSCO Academic Collection. Although these books need to be checked out, more than one person at a time can access, view and checkout these titles.
Business ebooks that include sports marketing titles