Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your laptop or other wireless device must have:
- A wireless card meeting at least the B or G standard.
- The proper TCP/IP Ethernet drivers to support DHCP (Dynamic Addressing.)
You may need to reboot to establish your connection
Your device should detect the Marx Library's wireless access automatically. If you are given a choice of networks, choose OPEN. The OPEN wireless network does not require a password.
Connecting if Your Device Does Not Automatically Detect a Network
- Choose Start
- Choose Control Panel -->Network and Sharing Center
- Connect to a Network (under Change your networking settings) -->Choose OPEN
- Tap the Settings button
- Tap Wi-Fi and make sure the setting is On
- Choose the OPEN network