What is Scopus?
Scopus for Researchers
Scopus for Journal Editors
More About Scopus for Journal Editors
In This Guide:
Scopus does not contain full text but a link to check for full text in the USA Libraries' collection is available.
SciVerse Scopus (made by Elsevier) is the world’s largest abstract and citation database (no full text) of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources.
- Contains 46 million records, 70% with abstracts
- Nearly 19,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Includes over 4.6 million conference papers
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Offers sophisticated tools to track, analyze and visualize research
(description adapted from Scopus website)
In addition to document searching, you can search by author and/or affiliation. You can also view journal and author metrics.
Marx Library 250
Instructional Services Librarian
My favorite books are:
Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, Emotionally Weird, A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again, Franny and Zooey, Imogene's Antlers