1. Begin by locating the library's OneSearch on the library homepage. OneSearch allows you to search a majority of the library's electronic holdings at one time.
2. Begin with a simple author search, just to get into the main search screen of OneSearch. Click Search.
3. Once into the main search screen of OneSearch, we need to add an additional search term; in this case "voting rights".
We need to add an additional search box (just to keep things neat and tidy). To do this, click on "Advanced Search."
4. The next screen is the result screen. On the left margin of the screen are your limits. In order to limit to only scholarly peer reviewed journals we need to select that box and click update.
Our results are now limited to only scholarly peer reviewed journal articles.
6. Review your results. To select an article, click on the title. This will take you to the article's record. Note the abstract.
7. To access the article, click on "PDF Full Text" and the article will open in your browser window.